We went to our site this arvo to see what's new, yep, we trust our SS so much that we knew there will always be something new everyday, it's just a matter of knowing what that is! :)
And here's what we found. You'll be seeing whinge in some of it hehehe:
- Tiling of the remaining tiled areas are done. The tilers did a great job!!
- Decorative screen in rumpus done but I didn't quite like how it's done by genneral stairs. I sent this photo to our SS hoping it'll be fixed even before the hand over.
|There's a missing timber on the left side.. the screens have yet to be stained|
- Balcony balustrades installed - with these there's only one decorative screen that's left for genneral stairs to install, the one in the powder room. of course they have to fix the rumpus screens too!
- External Video intercom installed - there are some deep scratches on the side of this unit which I have raised with our SS too..
- Uneven floor in the formal lounge - this is one of the items we raised with our SS too
- Cracked concrete in the formal lounge floor - another item we raised with our SS before it gets covered with a carpet..
- The garage lights installed
- Laundry door. Our SS marked the items to be fixed with green papers like the one on the wall :)
- My daughter running around our new home.. this is how I imagine it to be, my kids running around the house.. what a beautiful sight.. :)
- The staircase - the steps will be carpeted.
- A day after the above photos are taken, we found that the driveway is already done. Our driveway and the shared driveway needs a lot of cleaning!