Sunday, June 19, 2011

Interior decorating spree!!

It's been a while since I last visited my blog.  Oh well, what can you expect, with a 2 year-old and a new born at home I'm lucky getting at least one whole hour spare time for myself.  I'm not complaining though, just saying! :)

On those one hour free I get once in a while, I make sure I go to Rouse Hill to get something for the house (on top of my kids' stuff of course).  I have this new fave shop called Home Obsession - yep, the name is quite perfect for what I have currently. :)  Shopping helps me battle postpartum depression, I guess.. not that I'm justifying my daily trip to my fave shop! lol

Anyway, aside from taking advantage of the EOFYS, I'm also so grateful for having found a new friend.  My kid, Alana, and I are enjoying the company of Sandy and her kids every week (well, almost).

OK, so going back to interior decorating, here's what I've done so far:

The hallway console

Hallway console in detail - I've been thinking about what to put on our console.  I've got 2 more consoles in the other rooms to decorate.





Masters Bedroom Balcony.  The 3 piece setting is called an Indo vase.

Dining room - found this clock in the shops.. loved it.. had a hard time mounting it cause of the high wall, but I finally made it. :)

I changed the decors a bit.  The art work that I had here previously was a bit to light, thus, making the room look so dull.  I've decided to have red accent around the house.  

Media room - I love these art works.  Again, earth colours plus the red accent.

That's the masters' bedroom door.  I've finally managed to find a suitable vase for the space.

 I have finished organizing everything but am still looking for more decors to put around the house.  I'm happy with what I have added so far.

2 comments:

  1. I know that shop, it has the nicest things. Congratulations on the new baby, saw you sitting at your large window when the landscaping started the other week. Everything looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thigee!
    i sit there every morning for my son's daily dose of vitamin D :)) can't take him in the backyard yet cause it's unsafe without the rear fence..

    hey, buzz next time you pass by ok? would be lovely to meet you in person.. :)

    ReplyDelete